- Публикувана на 05 Юли 2021
Processes is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on processes in chemistry, biology, materials, energy, environment, food, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and allied engineering fields published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), CAPlus / SciFinder, Inspec, and many other databases.
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 11.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.4 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.